Friday 9 May 2014

Inspiration - Exchange program/London

Hey guys (:

I haven't told you yet but i am in an exchange program and i am currently living in England! Probably that is why i got so addicted to tea.

 

Last week i had  a holiday on monday and i went to London with my boyfriend  for the weekend, which was great because i had the chance of changing my routine a little bit  ( i hate routines, so it was really fun and i had a great time).

       
This of course is not my drawing... I wish i was that talented but in London i had enough free time to do my own work ( something similar to drawing x:) i am addicted  to faces / people hahaha. ( if you want to see my drawings send me an email (: ).


                 

This picture in particular has nothing with my trip but during my exchange program my style changed quite a lot and this picture captures a bit of how i like to dress now.



I dont know about you, but i am a healthy food lover! I am brazilian and we have a great variety of fruits and vegetables. In the Uk, the variety is much smaller and i struggle a bit.. But now i got used to it and it made my life much easier.



Travelling has always been one of my favourite things in the world! Not only because i get to know a new place and culture but it also changes you a bit every time.  My first trip that i remember was to Italy and i had a lovely time ( still one of my favourite places).



Blue hair!! I cant tell how many times i wanted to dye my hair with a crazy colour but i ended up not doing it. When i came to England my mother for some reason allowed me to do that, but unfortunately i discovered that i dont look well in blue ):

Well, that's it for now... If you have any suggestions don't be afraid to leave a comment or email me tpartywithalice@gmail.com I would love to hear from you. (:

P.s. Have a nice friday people! Hahaha

Loads of good vibes,

Alice


           










2 comments:

  1. Reveja o que você escreveu sobre comidas, tem um "know" que vc esqueceu, eu acho...rsrs.
    Não to acreditando nesse papo de comida saudável, pago pra ver!

    Mudando de assunto, acho que quando um intercâmbio é bem aproveitado, ou mesmo uma viagem menos longa e puramente turística, somos transformados completamente. Nossa lógica não é a mais a mesma, porque aumentamos nossas perspectivas. Isso faz com que a forma como vivemos seja muito melhor e mais singular, visto que cada um tem impressões diferentes sobre uma mesma experiência e são nas viagens que paramos para olhar para dentro, pensar em quem somos, como somos e como queremos ser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Eu realmente esqueci...tive que editar este post tantas vezes...

      E sim! agora estou super saudavel! acredite ou nao...

      Delete