Friday 9 May 2014

Youtube Fun!

I was watching Pentatonix with my friend Liza and i thought...why not do a list with my favorite youtube channels ? Of course I have loads of "favorite" youtube channels but the ones that i will talk about on this post are more general.

I hope you like my selection and if you want me to do it on my favorite sites just email me on tpartywithalice@gmail.com.

1. PEWDIEPIE


Pewdiepie is a Swedish guy who plays video games on youtube. He plays mostly action and horror video games. I bet you are wondering…why is this guy so popular? ( he has over 26 million subscribers). The answer is: He is just fabulous! Hauhauah. He plays while interacting with you and he created something called “Fridays with Pewdiepie” and it’s basically him doing things that his subscribers ask him to do. He is definitely one of my top 5.




2. BUZZFEEDVIDEO


BuzzFeed inc. is social news and entertainment website that has super interesting videos with random facts that you might or might not find interesting but they will certainly entertain you.




3. GOOD MYTHICAL MORNING


Imagine two guys saying the most random things for 3 to 5 minutes. Rhett and Link are the perfect combination and they always make either laugh or interested.





4. COLLEGE HUMOR


I don't know exactly how to describe college humor, but from my point of view they cover quite a lot of topics in their videos and its really funny because sometimes you can relate to that. it's worth taking a look.





5. PORTA DOS FUNDOS


I REEEEALLY like this channel because their videos are absolutely brilliant! They tend to make smart jokes and its kind of a "critical" humor. As a plus this channel although brazilian has subtitles in english, so even if you are not a Portuguese speaker you can still enjoy it!


I know this post was completely random, but still..definitely check those out and i speak to you all very soon.

Have a lovely weekend,

Alice





















No comments:

Post a Comment