Thursday 18 September 2014

Day 4

My favorite night is undoubtedly the night of my 17th birthday for many reasons.


First of all, was the first time I heard my boyfriend saying "i love you" to me (of course) :D . Also, I got to spend it not only with him but with one of my best friends in the whole world and we had a great time deciding on what to do. ( we ended up staying home but believe me, it wasn't less funny AT ALL) .


What makes it even more special is the fact that it could be a total disaster because I was far away from home and all of my friends as well but i have to say that i had a dynamic duo with me and they were perfect from the presents to the surprises.


I felt the love and the warmth ( if it makes sense) and i will make sure i never forget it.


No comments:

Post a Comment